Thursday, August 7, 2008

37 weeks and 2 days


It's getti
ng close!! I am feeling a bit nervous with the day getting so close now. More or less about how Ethan i going to be while I am gone and when we bring his new brother home. I am sure he will do just fine but still , I have never been away from him so long. :( We are now just about ready for the arrival, I think!! hahaha
























At this weeks appointment things went very well o
nce again. Aiden is beginning to behave during the NST's. Had another ultrasound and they estimated the weight at 6 lbs. 14 ozs. He is growing right on target. He has been giving me some big movements at night these days. Some of them actually feel like contractions when he kicks or moves. I have been having quite a bit of Braxton Hicks.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Cute room! We still don't have the crib in Maeby's room b/c Finn is still in it. I HATE bringing Finn to the doc with me! He always gets bored and starts acting up. It makes me so nervous too.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for him to get here!